|HomeBirth Experience, Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website (www.homebirthexperience.com). Information gathered on our website is used to monitor our effectiveness in providing relevant answerers to your questions, and in improving our website. HomeBirth Experience, Inc. is committed to making your website experience as enjoyable as our parties are.
Our website, www.homebirthexperience.com, is developed by HigherGround Media Design. Our postal address is: HomeBirth Experience, Inc., The Rice Village Offices; 2401 Rice Blvd; Houston, TX 77005 or Our League City Office; 2009 Castle Dr; League City, TX 77573. Please send your comments via e-mail to our .
What information do we collect?
This site recognizes and collects, when possible, the domain name of a visitor's server (for example, homebirthexperience.com or aol.com). We do not automatically collect the full e-mail address of visitors to our website. The only way we obtain your name or e-mail address is when you choose to provide that information to us. Examples of how you might provide us with such personal information include:
- Completing a survey or feedback form;
- E-mailing us with a comment or question;
How do we use the information we collect?
- HomeBirth Experience, Inc. does not sell, trade or rent personal information about its website visitors.
- The information we collect about the domain name of the server from which you are visiting is aggregated and used solely to determine the number of visitors to our site each day, and sources of traffic.
- E-mail addresses provided by visitors are used to respond to comments submitted through our feedback and surveys forms, when indicated. E-mail addresses provided when subscribing to e-mail bulletins are used to distribute the bulletins via email to subscribers. Information provided by visitors who choose to establish a personal homepage is used to furnish that page with the data requested by the visitor and to send information requested by the visitor.
- If a website visitor asks us to send material that cannot be transmitted electronically, we will need to know the visitor's name, e-mail address and mailing address. We will use that information only to fulfill the visitor's request.
- Website visitors who complete a website survey and indicate a willingness to participate in future surveys are asked to provide their name, e-mail address and telephone number. That information is shared with carefully screened market research firms with which HomeBirth Experience, Inc. has business relationships.
How can I get my name removed from your files?
If you do not want to receive e-mail from HomeBirth Experience, Inc., please let us know by sending an e-mail notification to our . When you write, it is imperative that you provide the following information so that we can be sure to honor your request:
- Your full name
- Your active e-mail address (If you use more than one e-mail address, send a message to us from each of your e-mail accounts.)
- A sentence asking that your e-mail address be removed from our files.
- The specific name of the HomeBirth Experience, Inc. e-mail bulletin(s) that you no longer wish to receive.
We will process your request as quickly as possible.
What about "cookies"?
You may browse many areas of our Web site, including our home page, without disclosing any personal information about yourself. Within these areas we only collect and store the information that is automatically recognized by the Web server, such as your IP address and files you request from the server.
We collect the personal data that you volunteer on registration, survey, or other forms, or by email. Additionally, some areas of our Web site might be available only to certain persons and will require a login and password to access these areas. In order to be granted a login and password you may be asked some demographic information about yourself.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. In the unlikely event information is gathered from a person that is a child, we will make a reasonable effort to ensure that a parent a/o legal guardian has entered or authorized use of this site. We would prefer that children not use this site.
As described above, we sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our site to help us provide better customer service. For example, we measure visitor activity on our Web site, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. We use the information that we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different areas of our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This includes analyzing these logs periodically to measure the traffic through our servers, the number of pages visited and the level of demand for pages and topics of interests. The logs may be preserved indefinitely and used at any time and in any way to prevent security breaches and to ensure the integrity of the data on our servers.
Cookies and Other Technologies
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of the information discussed above by HomeBirth Experience, Inc.. Changes in this policy will be posted on this page so that you may always be aware of what information is being collected, how it is being used, and under what circumstances it is being disclosed.
We are committed to making certain that our website is used as a resource to fulfill our mission of serving healthcare providers and their staff. Meeting these obligations compels us to be honest, to protect the privacy and confidentiality of all information provided to us, as outlined in this policy.
Tell us what you think
HomeBirth Experience, Inc. welcomes your questions and comments about privacy.
Please send your comments via our contact page to our .